About Energy Efficient Equity
Energy Efficient Equity (E3) provides financing to residential and commercial property owners for use on their energy efficient remodels, installations and upgrades. For example, we finance water efficiency products, solar products, HVAC upgrades and a lot more. We provide this financing through an investment vehicle known as Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE).
We’re building out the data, infrastructure, tools, and applications to support our business and having fun doing it. You'll help design and develop the applications we use to take applications, approve them, pay contractors, issue bonds and much more.
We’re just getting started at E3 and you’ll have the opportunity to help define the engineering culture and technology we use.
Things you might work on
- Building the applications our underwriters use to research, approve and deny loan applications.
- Work with the product team to understand our users, improve in their experience and optimize the funnel to increase conversion.
- Developing tools that contractors use to assist property owners in applying for financing.
- Writing scrapers that fetch and pull loan, income, property, and regulatory data from 3rd party financial services.
- Creating tools to issue bonds containing our financed assessments.
- Migrating our python 2 stack to python 3 and our legacy applications into containers (or maybe serverless if you can convince us!)
Relevant Experience to us
- Deep understanding of Python and Django, especially Django Rest Framework.
- Working with product managers to remove friction and optimize the user experience.
- Strong grasp of HTML, CSS and related web technologies
- Working knowledge of SQL & Relational Databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- You believe in automation, testing and instrumentation and have demonstrated it throughout your career
- Comfortable mentoring and leading others through design and implementation of product focused features.
- Experience and opinions on Agile Development Methodologies, particularly Scrum
- 3+ years of full time industry experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in Finance or Real Estate industries
- Excellent Compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.